A New Software

After recieving a new piece of software, I have been experimenting with it to see what it can do. I first tried a picture of a Water Rail which had small reed covering his/her beak which I found very distracting. Putting it through the new software was a doddle though and it now sits fairly well in the frame. It's not the best photo in the world and could be better but I was pleased at what the software did.
I then decided to try a photo that I had taken but had left the focus point too far to the right and the edge of the frame meaning that it looked very cra
mped. Therefore, I decided to run this through the software. What I have done is increase the canvas width, added a background to the white colour and cloned in the opposite side of the frame. Then I used a tool, which I have been waiting ages to use, and here we have the finished shot. I have included the previous shot and the edited shot. I hope that you like this shot.

I hope that you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.



Here is the original image that had been cropped...

...And here is the edited image. I think that it could be better with more time spent on it but I was pleased to see that it did work to a point.

Comments

Popular Posts