A trip to Scotland





I recently came back from Scotland. We stayed in a great place about 2 miles from Fort William which was in the countryside but, equally, close enough to Fort William to be able to walk there if we needed.... not that we ever did because we were always outside enjoying ourselves and, when we did need to go to Fort William, we were too tired to walk!

Anyhow, I took a few photos. I tried to get some landscapes aswell as homing in on birds and other animals. I didn't take my macro lens which really made me realise how much I like it and how many photos I would like to have tried to take with it. Instead, I had to use either a wideangle lens at it's closest focus distance or use a telephoto and stand well back...

I hope that you like these shots.

Matt

Comments

Popular Posts