My way...

Looking through the magazines, do you think that images look the same?  Me neither. But, what if looking at other images and oggling them too much leads to your images looking very similar?  Do we then end up with our images looking just like someone else's?  Well... I think it depends on the person.  For me, I know that I am going to have to look for a style that I like and work with it and nurture it to let it blossom like a cherry tree.  I have a plan to look at everybodys' images and look at what I like in each of them in order to combine them into my images...  Fingers crossed it works!
A slightly distracting background...  maybe have to try again from a different angle.

A case of spot the bird in this image of two Sheduck.  I was shooting against the light.
I think that this shot shows more of the environment that we need to preserve for the
future Shelducks and other wildlife that relies on the mud flats.  Much more of
my kind of shot...  My way.

It's a dense forest of photographers and their own styles out there.  I need to find my way out of the forest and into the lush green pastures with the blossoming cherry tree of my style... my way.

Matt

Comments

Popular Posts