Long Tailed Tits

Success!  Managed to get a photo of a juvenile Long Tailed Tit shown on BBC Springwatch Unsprung on Thursday evening.
The photo shown on Unsprung

The photo taken just before the above image.

Having just got off the crutches, it was time to have a walk and I went wandering around a small section of the reserve and regretted it as the last 500m became rather uncomfortable and I began to wish I hadn't walked there.  But, as I rounded a corner, I could hear a flock of Long Tailed Tits and there was a bush full of them; young ones and older ones.  Slinging the camera off my back, I stood around for about 10 minutes listening and trying to get clear shots.  There was a point where I was longing to get some decent shots having not used my camera properly for a while then being trapped inside for a few weeks.  Fortunately, this little juvenile Long Tailed Tit sat on a branch and posed momentarily...  I was so pleased when I saw that I hadn't gone and blown the opportunity!

Thanks for looking and hope that you like these shots.

Matt

Comments

Popular Posts