Time

Finally got some time to do whatever I'd like to do.  Three days off after a taxing few weeks.  So, first thing to do is to get to the bird hides and sit there in the freezing cold for a few hours...  what everyone should do because it was the best few days I've had for a while.

It may have been great but the resulting photos were few and far between... plus they weren't exactly brilliant.  So here's a few from my stake outs.

Juvenile male Marsh Harrier flying across one of the pits

Marsh Harrier flying across the pits

Reed Bunting in habitat - i.e. too far away!


Mute Swan
Mute Swan

Well that's all I could manage.  The Bitterns were too far away to photograph - then when I left the hide, one apparently flew right in full view and very close, too....  What can you do?!

Matt

Comments

Popular Posts