Small in the frame, eh??

I was expecting good weather today when I woke up. I looked at the curtains and saw that there was no real strong sunlight poking through. When I investigated further, there was no sun at all! It was drizzle and murk... Still, can't waste the morning!

I sat near the feeders at Far Ings nature reserve and went for flight shots of Goldfinch and the ducks that were swimming and flying around nearby. There wasn't really a lot of light so I went for more of a small in the frame shot and upped the ISO to give me about 1/400 sec which I should have done for the flight shots!

Here is a Goldfinch which is an uncropped file and has had a small branch underneath the feet removed for aesthetic appeal... I hope that you like it and all comments and criticisms are welcome.
Matt

Comments

Popular Posts