A short camping trip away





After just coming back from a three day camping trip, I needed to edit the shots that I had accumulated from the time I spent looking through the garden nearby... don't worry, I had permission!

Here are a few shots that I took (all macro work) from the first morning (when I woke at 4.30am!) and throughout the next day. I hope that you like these shots and all comments and criticisms are welcome.

These shots were all taken on a patch of grass that was left wild so there were all sorts of plants and insects benefiting from this patch of land... Now if I can get this in my garden, we'll be laughing!! I think that these shots really emphersise how important it is to have a small patch of wild life in your garden... It is truly fascinating.... trust me.

Matt

Comments

Popular Posts