Landscape foray




Yesterday evening, I was set up to play about with some new camera settings. I was trying to get some time lapse images... That didn't quite work out how I was hoping. However, I did get some shots and had enough to make a 'fusion image.' This basically makes the amount of colours and light increase. So, I take one image for the detail in the sky, one for the foreground detail and one for anything in between... simple. I also took a macro shot of the fluffy plant I found in the salt marsh because the light from the setting sun was so warm.

These shots (apart from the last one) have been created using fusion techniques. I then inserted them in photoshop and increased the contrast. The bottom shot has not had a lot done to it: it has had an increase in contrast and I applied a vignette.

I hope that you like these shots.

Matt

Comments

Popular Posts