A long time

Turns out A-levels are pretty darn hard!  Having to spend quite a bit of time learning things and not spending as much time out photographing, birding and walking.  Take today for example.  There was a frost on the ground, the sun is out now and here I am about to start some work but quickly updating this blog in the mean time.  It has been good to get some photos in between work periods but I haven't put any on here for a while...  So... here goes!

Short Eared Owl photographed at our local nature reserve...  beautiful bird.  Unfortunately, this was in the mist so I converted it to B&W but kept the yellow in the eyes...


When the public sector strike happened, my college was closed, so me and Dad went for a walk and caught up with a few Bullfinches...


Taken a while ago at the local Owl hot spot.  I deliberately went for small in the frame because this Owl was far too far away!!!


This was a Rock Pipit photographed near Whitby.  I had a wonderful morning at this little secluded bay and saw a lot of wildlife - some of which I have never seen before.  Again, I went for small in the frame and converted it to B&W.

I hope that you like these.

Matt


Comments

Popular Posts