Walk in the woods

Decided to have a wander in the local woods and found a few good things.  When I got there, I had a listen and took in how much it had grown and changed since the last time I'd been there.  I went in further and came across a Great Tit who sat on a branch for me to rattle of a few images...

Captured mid-song, this guy sat for a few seconds

I thought that this was an interesting pose...

I then heard another Tit call.  A Willow Tit!  As I walked on through the wood, I found a pair of Willow Tits that were sat quite close to the path...  With these, I went for a slightly wider point of view:

Can you see him or her?!

The reason I went for a wider, more environmental-type shot was because - how do I say this - I couldn't get closer I'm afraid!

Hope that you like these.

Matt

Comments

Popular Posts