Chiffchaff

Went for a walk today and ended up running away from a lightning storm that never really crossed my path...  'Oh dear,' I hear you say!  Hasn't the weather been brilliant these last few weeks?!  We go from rain to hot and muggy weather...  Today was definitely a hot and muggy day.  I had to get washed and changed when I got home and I still felt uncomfortable in the heat.

Anyway, when I realised the large storm clouds weren't actually going to come near me, I noticed a Chiffchaff hopping through the willow trees near a small hide at the reserve.  Setting up, I didn't think I would get much but actually within a few seconds, a Chiffchaff was sat in view.  I took three shots and kept them!  All in all, out of five shots taken in a day and keeping three was fairly good odds... considering that they aren't particularly clear!

Hope that you like these:



Matt

Comments

  1. Appologies everyone... This is actually a juvenile Reed Warbler!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts