Lake District

Let's not beat around the bush - I love the Lake District!  Everything about.  The hills, the lakes, the wildlife.  Everything!  We have so many memories of the Lake District since we have been going every year now for a some time.  Here's a collection of photos that I took whilst I was there.

A more environmental type image of a Dipper on one of the rivers we visited

I took this shot when the Dipper bobbed into the light




What is strange about this holiday is that we spent two mornings, I think, in a cemetery...  Weird, I hear you say.  Well, not when the cemetery is full of wildlife including these wonderful little Red Squirrels...  Bliss!

Photograph as we walked near the river Derwent

When we were heading up Red Pike, I took this image looking down towards the lake in the distance.

The two landscape images are actually HDR's.  You probably guessed?  I like HDR.  They come in handy when you don't have filters that cost a lot of money or when you want to get the image to look like what you saw rather than what the camera thinks it can see.  I hope that you like these images.

Can you guess where we're going on holiday next year?

Matt

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts