Wonderful Yorkshire

On Saturday, I had a terrific day out with friends from my local nature reserve as we headed up to Yorkshire to see the raptors at a raptor viewpoint as well as visit Bempton to try to get some shots of the sea birds that nest there.

Seeing a Peregrine Falcon, Goshawk, Buzzard, a male Siskin doing his songflight, Kestrel, Gannets, Fulmar, loads of Kittiwake, Guillemot and Razorbill and loads of other wildlife meant we had an amazing time.  Unfortunately, the raptors were always a little distant but the sea birds, well...  I had so much fun trying to get some shots of them...



Kittiwake


Kittiwake



Kittiwake

Kittiwake


Guillemots


Tree Sparrow

A wonderful day with great company.  I can't wait for Summer to arrive so I can get out and about again and up to see these places again...  Summer (if it arrives that is!) is going to be so good...

Matt

Comments

Popular Posts