Couple of things...

Had a look through the files today after a walk in the rain gave no images... just too wet to try and get the camera out!  Found this image of a Short Eared Owl against the mist on the Humber Estuary.  I used to curves in Photoshop to increase the contrast and used a vignette as well.

The Short Eared Owl photographed earlier this year.

Yesterday, we had a walk around the reserve and found a load of things but the weather wasn't brilliant and the bushes hide the warblers and songbirds just too well!!  I did manage to get this shot of a Blue Tit.  This is the result I hope to get straight out of the camera...  Unfortunately, I had a problem getting the exposure right and ended up with images that were exposed correctly...  So I used photoshop to change the exposure and increase the contrast.  I then added a vignette.  I think that I might have also dropped the saturation but I can't quite remember...
Blue Tit 

I hope that you like these.

Matt

Comments

Popular Posts