Seeing it small




I was photographing with a macro lens today. Me and a friend had then decided to walk to a hide but I couldn't be bothered to change my lenses around. I had a brain wave. Rather than change lens, why don't I put a converter on the lens. I still had autofocus that was incredibly fast. I stopped the lens down a little and attempted to use it. I was pleased with the results (even though I couldn't get the same reach as a larger lens) and I have now decided to begin a short project where I am going to try and keep birds and possibly other wildlife smaller in the frame rather than always going to for a long lens (even though I have one on my wishlist!!).

The Marsh Harrier was taken with a longer lens in the early morning. The rest are taken with the macro lens along with the converter in some shots. I hope that you like them and look forward to your comments.

Comments

Popular Posts