What fun!

Well college closed early today...  I bet you can guess where I went then?!  Ten Brownie points to those who guessed "The Bird Feeders".

I am still after shots of the smaller birds at the feeders when they are flying in and out and, if they do, hovering as well.  Camera settings on.  Settings changed.  Some camera settings disregarded - didn't work!  I ended up turning the focus wrap off, continuous focus all the time, fastest frame rate set and a few other things tweaked about with...  It's still a working progress...

Then, when I had just three images that were 'reasonably' sharp, I put them into photoshop to remove any of the feeders in a process that I have explained in one of my earlier posts, 'Not trying to decieve anybody...'  However, this time, I added a bit of noise to the background and finished with a high pass filter in photoshop to improve contrast on the bird.  I don't know how long I was at the feeder - maybe an hour or two - but I got two shots... one of which is nearly there but I still need more practice!!

Here are the two shots:
Nearly right... but the head is in shadow - not quite!


Sun in the right place, illuminating the eye and face... but not as
crisp as I would like... more work required!


Comments

Popular Posts